Believe me, I’m not sure either but let’s try to get to the bottom of it, shall we?
Here’s what I do know:
- Our names are Kirk and Carrie (respectively, we aren’t both named Kirk and Carrie).
- We are in our mid to also more or less mid, thank-you-VERY-much 30s.
- We are mawwied, and I can prove it.
- We live in Michigan and we think it’s just great.
- We love cats the most and we have a beautiful cat named Pants. Sadly, her sister passed away in 2018 and we don’t think Pants would take kindly to a new addition. She seems pretty content.
- I also like dogs, but Kirk is lukewarm on them except in special circumstances, such as the presence of a baby corgi or dachshund.
- I love bullet points.
First Person of Design
I have a BFA and a background in fine arts, but I learned most of my marketable skills on the job or YouTube. I love being a product and graphic designer and I’m looking forward to being my own boss and having COMPLETE CREATIVE CONTROL! Woohoo! We have 100 ideas for shirts and I can not wait to design them all!
First Officer of Sales and Company Morale
He whispers to cats. He is gorgeous. He is me. Me is Kirk. I am you. My background is in the manufacture and sale of swords and sword-related accessories. I specialize in generalized frivolity and some might say am over qualified for my self-appointed role. I am a poet, and I know it, and a writer. I enjoy the video game and the imgur. To meet you, it is nice.
Got any questions for us? Post ‘em up cowpokes. (But seriously, don’t poke cows. They probably won’t mind but it might hurt your finger and our insurance doesn’t cover it.)
Next week, I will tell you all about what makes our shirts so special. See you then!