Imagine you buy a really, really cute t-shirt and it quickly becomes your favorite go-to. You get tons of compliments because it’s really funny and cool and makes you feel confident.
But to your dismay it quickly starts to fall apart. Your super cool t-shirt is literally deteriorating every time you wash it. You start to ration your favorite shirt, only bringing it out for special occasions. Worse, it’s been discontinued so you can’t even replace it with a new one.
Wouldn’t it be worth it to pay a little more for a great t-shirt and have it last waaaaay longer instead of wasting money on inferior shirts?
Our shirts are screen printed and made in the USA of the highest quality 4oz fabric, vs imported shirts that are only 3.7oz. Also, you can feel good knowing everyone who made your shirt was treated according to US law and had to follow US environmental regulations.
Plus our shirts are insanely cool and funny and guaranteed to be noticed. You’re bound to feel fab on the inside and out!
Stay tuned kids (or should I say kats?) More where this came from…
Believe me, I’m not sure either but let’s try to get to the bottom of it, shall we?
Here’s what I do know:
- Our names are Kirk and Carrie (respectively, we aren’t both named Kirk and Carrie).
- We are in our mid to also more or less mid, thank-you-VERY-much 30s.
- We are mawwied, and I can prove it.
- We live in Michigan and we think it’s just great.
- We love cats the most and we have a beautiful cat named Pants. Sadly, her sister passed away in 2018 and we don’t think Pants would take kindly to a new addition. She seems pretty content.
- I also like dogs, but Kirk is lukewarm on them except in special circumstances, such as the presence of a baby corgi or dachshund.
- I love bullet points.
First Person of Design
I have a BFA and a background in fine arts, but I learned most of my marketable skills on the job or YouTube. I love being a product and graphic designer and I’m looking forward to being my own boss and having COMPLETE CREATIVE CONTROL! Woohoo! We have 100 ideas for shirts and I can not wait to design them all!
First Officer of Sales and Company Morale
He whispers to cats. He is gorgeous. He is me. Me is Kirk. I am you. My background is in the manufacture and sale of swords and sword-related accessories. I specialize in generalized frivolity and some might say am over qualified for my self-appointed role. I am a poet, and I know it, and a writer. I enjoy the video game and the imgur. To meet you, it is nice.
Got any questions for us? Post ‘em up cowpokes. (But seriously, don’t poke cows. They probably won’t mind but it might hurt your finger and our insurance doesn’t cover it.)
Next week, I will tell you all about what makes our shirts so special. See you then!
You may have noticed by now my penchant for lists. Let’s get right into it, BAM!
- Numero uno and most important is that we feature unique, original art you won’t see anywhere else.
- Our shirts are made and printed in the USA. It’s the most socially and environmentally responsible decision available and we stand by it 100%.
- Our shirts are screen printed by humans, not direct-to-garment printed by machines. This means they will last WAY longer and wear better. Why would we use crappy printing to put our awesome art on awesome shirts on your awesome body? We wouldn’t, is what!
- Our label is printed on the inside neck. We think it’s comfier and more convenient than a fabric label that can irritate and probably need to be cut out.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable. We try to avoid plastic at all costs. Say no to trash island!
- Each order comes with a special little gift because we love you.
- Did we mention we love you?
Thanks for reading and check in with us next week for updates and other cool stuff.